Featuring an upgraded battery and more powerful motor than the Mi M365, the Xiaomi PRO M365 can travel up to 28 miles on a single charge! The PRO is easy to transport, and can comfortably fit in the boot of a car which weighs just 14.2kg.
The Xiaomi PRO M365 extends battery life by recovering kinetic energy generated by use of the accelerator, and converts this into electrical power. As well as the Kinetic Energy Recovery System, this scooter is also fitted with regenerative braking which provides additional power for the battery. The three speed modes allow you to reach different maximum speeds - 15km/h in ECO, 20km/h in Standard, and 25km/h in Sport.
The Smart Battery Management System has a dual braking option, with regenerative and disc braking at the rear wheel and an E-ABS system at the front wheel, so you can both electrically and physically brake allowing the scooter to come to a controlled stop. Fitted with both skid-resistant and shock-absorbing pneumatic tyres to prevent punctures, and slipping.
Pair your Xiaomi PRO M365 via Bluetooth and connect to the Mi Home App to check your ride statistics on your smartphone. The LED display dashboard on the scooter indicates your ride mode, current speed, and remaining battery power in real time.
- Maximum riding distance of 28 miles / 45km
- Official UK model, with 2 year manufacturer's warranty*
- LED display with multifunctional control panel, connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App to view ride statistics
- Three speed modes - ECO, Standard, and Sport
- Front and rear brake lights for increased safety during both day and night
- Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) converts kinetic energy into electrical power
- Smart Battery Management system (BMS) with dual braking option
- Cruise control to maintain a steady and safe speed
- Portable 3 second folding design makes it quick and easy to store or take with you on the go
In the box
- Power Adapter
- Instruction manual / Warranty information
- Extended pump nozzle
- Hexagon wrench
**NOT TO BE USED ON PUBLIC HIGHWAY **
Electric scooters must not be used on public highways, cycle lanes, pavements or bridleways, but only on private property with the owner's consent. For further guidance contact us !