///PROCESS 153 AL/DL 29'er
You asked for it, and you got it. A 29”-wheeled Process that leaves nothing to be desired going uphill or down. This heavy hitter gets a SRAM Eagle 1x12 drivetrain, RockShox Yari fork and Deluxe RT shock, and a Reverb dropper post. Throw in tubeless-ready 3C Maxxis Minions and WTB Asym i29 TCS rims, and the Process 153 AL/DL 29 is shred-ready right out of the box.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Yari Solo Air 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX-Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 29x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)