What does your ideal day look like? Lots of descending? Maybe a few laps with your buds followed up by some brews on the tailgate? With 165mm of rear wheel travel controlled by a RockShox Super Deluxe coil shock and a 170mm Lyrik RC fork, 12-speed SRAM Eagle, a KS Lev Integra dropper and tubeless-ready 3C Maxxis DoubleDown DHF tires, the Process 165 bridges the gap between our Process 153 and the World Cup-proven Operator. Point it downhill and keep it zesty.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 165mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 170mm/165mm
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil R Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik RC Solo Air 170mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF DD TR 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF DD TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)