Ragley Mmmbop Hardtail Bike
The ideal fun machine for riding fast and rough terrains with pace, agility and confidence at your side, the Ragley Mmmbop is a versatile, aggressive and dependable hardtail bike. It features a robust and lightweight alloy frame that's equipped with 150mm travel Marzocchi Bomber Z2 suspension forks and a Shimano Deore M51000 11-speed groupset, a with a wide ranging 11-Speed cassette and hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, it rolls upon Nukeproof Neutron Boost hubs laced into 27.5" WTB ST i30 Tubeless Ready rims wrapped in Maxxis Minion Wide Trail tyres.
Slack, Aggressive and Stable Frame Geometry
The Mmmbop is here for the fun times. Slack, aggressive and built to hang with any of your full-suspension riding mates. Perfect to ride all-day but drop the saddle and the magic happens…
150mm Travel Marzocchi Z2 Rail Suspension Fork
A 63.75-degree head angle inspires confidence on the steeps, the 150mm Marzocchi Z2 Rail provides bucketloads of composure, and the taught frame keeps things tracking no matter what.
Shimano Deore 11-Speed Groupset and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The bike is way more than the sum of its parts, and that’s saying something: this model sees an upgrade to the 11-speed Deore groupset and M6100 brakes. The award-winning Band-X Ascend dropper is a trail essential and tubeless-ready Nukeproof/WTB wheels are the perfect partner for the range-topping Maxxis 3C EXO+ Minion rubber.
So, whether you’re entering the hardtail category at an enduro race, exploring a backcountry epic or just smashing around the local woods, the Mmmbop is ready for anything.
Please note that due to ongoing issues in the global bike supply chain, Ragley may substitute certain component items due to availability. In this situation, they will be replaced with the same quality or better performing parts.
- Frame: Ragley Mmmbop - Alloy Boost 27.5"
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 150mm Travel, RAIL, Gloss Black, Kabolt:15x110, 1.5 Tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Headset: Nukeproof Neutron ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40 Headset with Ragley Top Cap
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy Handlebar, Black, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp (Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Ragley 31.8mm clamp, 50mm length, +3° rise
- Grips: Ragley A20 Compound
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron 15mm Boost Front Hub, WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 27.5" 32h rim
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron 148mm x 12mm Rear Hub, 36 points of engagement, HG Freehub, Sealed bearings, WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 27.5" 32h rim
- Thru Axle: Length: 175mm, Pitch: M12*1.5, Thread length: 18mm
- Front Tyre: Maxxis 27.5X2.50 WT MINION DHF 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis 27.5X2.40 WT MINION DHR II 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rim Tape & Valves: 32mm Tubeless Tape & Tubeless tape supplied
- Chain: KMC 11SPEED
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 170MM, 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore Hollowtech II 73mm BSA
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore M6100, 180mm Rotor, Resin Pads
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore M6100, 180mm Rotor, Resin Pads
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M5100 SGS 11-SPEED, SHADOW PLUS DESIGN
- Rear Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M5100, 11-SPEED RAPIDFIRE, Direct attach to brake using iSpec EV
- Drivetrain Cables: Shimano
- Cassette: 11 speed – 11-51t or 11-46t
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker Saddle
- Seat post: Brand-X Ascend Internal Route Post - 31.6mm; SM - 125mm Drop; MD, 150mm Drop; LG, XL – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm Alloy
- Also included: Ragley Chainstay protector, 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement; ISO 4210 Certified