Ragley Marley 1.0 Hardtail Bike
The ideal hardtail mountain bike for fast singletrack routes, flowing trail sessions and long days in the saddle, the Marley 1.0 Hardtail Bike is strong, agile and fun. It features a robust and lightweight alloy frame that's equipped with 130mm travel Marzocchi Bomber Z2 suspension forks, and Shimano Deore 11-Speed groupset that includes a wide-ranging 11-51 Tooth cassette and hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, it rolls upon Nukeproof Neutron hubs laced into Tubeless Ready WTB STi30 rims that are wrapped in Maxxis Minion DHF and DHRII MaxxTerra tyres.
Lightweight, Playful and Versatile Hardtail Bike
The Marley has become a classic: light, punchy and versatile. It might be your first bike to explore off-road, or the agile plaything of a seasoned rider. Using 6061 alloy tubing, the Marley balances a stiff frame with enough compliance for the longest of days in the saddle.
Shimano Deore 11-Speed Groupset and Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Marley 1.0 takes all that’s great about the 2.0 but supercharges the spec: The addition of the group test winning Brand-X Ascend dropper. An upgraded 11-speed Deore groupset and M6100 brakes. Keeping things lively at the business end; a Marzocchi Bomber Z2 Rail fork provides additional stiffness with 130mm of exceptional damping.
Everything you could want from an all-round hardtail; get wild straight out of the box.
Please note that due to ongoing issues in the global bike supply chain, Ragley may substitute certain component items due to availability. In this situation, they will be replaced with the same quality or better performing parts.
- Frame: Ragley Marley Alloy Frame, 148mm Boost
- Fork: Marzocchi Bomber Z2, 130mm Travel, RAIL , Gloss Black, Kabolt:15x110, 1.5 Tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Headset: Nukeproof Neutron ZS44/28.6 | ZS56/40 Headset with Ragley Top Cap
- Handlebar: Ragley Alloy, Black, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp (Width - S780mm, M780mm, L800mm, XL800mm)
- Stem: Ragley 31.8mm clamp, 50mm length, +3° rise
- Grips: Ragley A20 Compound
- Front Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron 15mm Boost Front Hub, WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 27.5" 32h rim
- Rear Wheel: Nukeproof Neutron 148mm x 12mm Rear Hub, 36 points of engagement, HG Freehub, Sealed bearings, WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 27.5" 32h rim
- Thru Axle: Length: 175mm, Pitch: M12*1.5, Thread length: 18mm
- Front Tyre: Maxxis 27.5x2.60 Minion DHF Foldable 120TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis 27.5x2.60 Minion DHRII Foldable 120TPI 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR
- Rim Tape & Valves: 32mm Tubeless Tape & Tubeless tape supplied
- Chain: KMC 11SPEED X11-EPT
- Crankset: Shimano Deore FC-M5100-1, 170MM, 32T or Shimano Deore M6100, 170mm 32T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore Hollowtech II 73mm BSA
- Front Brake: Shimano Deore M6100, 180mm Rotor, Resin Pads
- Rear Brake: Shimano Deore M6100, 180mm Rotor, Resin Pads
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M5100 SGS 11-SPEED, SHADOW PLUS DESIGN
- Rear Shifter: Shimano Deore SL-M5100, 11-SPEED RAPIDFIRE, Direct attach to brake using iSpec EV
- Drivetrain Cables: Shimano
- Cassette: Shimano Deore M5100-11 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51T
- Saddle: Ragley Tracker Saddle
- Seat post: Brand-X Ascend Internal Routed 31.6mm , SM - 125mm Drop, MD, 150mm Drop, LG, XL – 170mm Drop
- Seat Clamp: 34.9mm Alloy
- Also included: Ragley Chain stay protector, 5 Year Warranty and lifetime crash replacement, ISO 4210 Certified