///PROCESS 153 CR 27.5
Lap after lap, you’re getting after it all day. From your local hill to days in the bike park to the Enduro World Series, you want a bike that balances outstanding descending capability with pedaling efficiency – and with the all new carbon Process 153, you get both. SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Guide brakes, RockShox Lyrik fork and Super Deluxe shock, and tubeless-ready 3C Maxxis Minions on wide WTB rims make the Process 153 CR your one bike.
- Frame Material: Kona DH Carbon w/ 6061 Aluminum Chain Stays 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB Asym i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Lyrik Solo Air 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.5"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR 3C 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)