"Twenty-five years ago, we set out with one guiding principle: create bikes that are fun, durable and affordable. The Tanuki perfectly embodies that ethic, constituting the ultimate entry-level, dual-suspension bike. Featuring 130mm of travel designed to hit the sweet spot between efficient climbing and confident descending, and a beautifully crafted Kona Race Light 6069 Aluminum frame that will last a lifetime, not to mention an excellent component selection for the money, the Tanuki is converting regular riders into avid cyclists on a daily basis. Because that's just what mythical Japanese raccoon dogs do." - KONA WEBSITE.
- Kona Race Light 6069 Aluminum Butted frame
- RockShox Sektor R Coil 130mm travel fork and RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- 3x9 Shimano Deore/Acera drivetrain and Avid Elixir 1 brakes
- WTB Volt Sport Saddle and Maxxis Ardent 26x2.25" tires
- Improved cable routing and integrated chainstay protector