"This is where it starts. The Hula gets a new improved geometry that has a better fit and improved standover clearance for those quick stops and excited starts. The aluminum frame is light and strong, with improved cable routing for dependable fun whenever the moment strikes." - KONA WEBSITE.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 24
- Wheels: Shining A-6N
- Front Suspension: 65mm
- Fork: Spinner Grind 1 65mm
- Crankset: Suntour 152mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Tourney 7spd
- Cockpit: Kona Riser bar, Kona Control stem, Velo Junior grips
- Brakes: Tektro V-Brake
- Front Tire: Kenda Kwick 24x1.95"
- Rear Tire: Kenda Kwick 24x1.95"
- Saddle: Velo Junior