What makes hardtail mountain bikes so much fun? Is it the snappy aluminum frame and suspension fork that tame the toughest of trails? Maybe it’s the wide gear ranges and the fast rolling 27.5-inch wheels that make molehills out of mountains. Whatever the combination is, we know you’ll have a Blast.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STP i25
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox 30 Silver TK Solo Air 100mm
- Crankset: Shimano Alivio
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore/Alivio 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar, Kona XC stem and Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25"
- Saddle: Kona XC