One of the longest-standing models in our line has evolved from steel frames, 26-inch wheels and thumb shifters into the modern 27.5-inch, 11-speed fun bike it is today. While this current version resembles the first Cinder Cone in name only, the heart of the bike remains the same.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB STP i25
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox 30 Gold RL Solo Air 100mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar, Kona XC stem and Kona Slip on Key Grip
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic MT500
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5x2.25"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport SE (Volt 250 Sport SE size S)