///HEI HEI CR/DL
You can’t wait to get to the weekend, so the recon done on after-work rides can turn into all-day epics. The Hei Hei CR/DL is your ticket to long days spent putting distance and elevation behind you. With a RockShox Reba fork, Monarch shock, and Reverb dropper, a SRAM Eagle drivetrain and Guide brakes, and WTB KOM i29 TCS rims shod with tubeless-ready Maxxis tires, you and the Hei Hei CR/DL are well on the way to an epic season.
“There are so many bikes that either excel at the up or the down, but the Hei Hei DL finds balance between the two. It’s still a bike that you could easily use to compete in local XC races, but this is the bike you want for the rest of the year when it’s all about fun.”
– Bike Rumor (USA)
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light Carbon 100mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 29
- Wheels: WTB KOM i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Fuse
- Front/Rear Suspension: 120mm/100mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch RL
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL Solo Air 120mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX Eagle 12spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Front Tire: Maxxis Ardent EXO TR DUAL 29x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Ikon EXO TR 3C 29x2.2"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)