///KONA OPERATOR 2018
The bike Connor Fearon piloted to 5th place in the 2016 World Cup overall. The bike Graham Agassiz sends to stratospheric heights at the FEST series and at Red Bull Rampage. And the bike you choose for all day laps in the bike park or your local race series. The Operator harnesses the pure joy of ripping amazing trails, the perfect blend of speed and style, all with Kona’s legendary durability built right in.
“We totally love it.” – Dirt Magazine (UK)
- Frame Material: Kona DH 6061 Aluminum Butted 200mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: Sun Ringle MTX 33 Sleeved
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 200mm/200mm
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC 200mm
- Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil R Trunnion
- Crankset: RaceFace Chester
- Drivetrain: SRAM X7/X5
- Cockpit: RaceFace Chester 35 bar, RaceFace Chester DM stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF DH 27.5x2.5"
- Saddle: Kona DH