/// PROCESS 153 AL 29ER
The big-wheeled Process now has 153mm of rear wheel travel and pedals more efficiently than ever. From your local loop to your favorite weekend shuttle, the Process 153 AL 29 has all the bases covered. A 160mm RockShox Yari fork and Deluxe RT shock get together with a SRAM 1x11 drivetrain, Level T brakes, WTB i29 TCS rims and tubeless-ready Maxxis Minions, and a dropper post right out of the box.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 153mm Travel
- Wheel Size:29
- Wheels: WTB STP i29 TCS
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Yari Solo Air 160mm Tapered 110mm Spacing
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 29x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 29x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)