///PROCESS 153 SE
The Process 153 SE gives you impressive performance on a budget. This incredibly capable 27.5-inch all-mountain steed feels at home on everything from flow trails to technical downhill tracks. Designed, tested and refined in the Pacific Northwest, with a total disregard for the rules and tradition, this is a trail bike that can only be a Kona.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 165mm Travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Shock: RockShox Monarch R
- Fork: Suntour Aion RC 160mm Air Tapered
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC 35 bar and stem
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR DUAL 27.5x2.3"
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp (Comp 250 size S)