For those eager to get out on the trail and play in the dirt. With a durable Kona 6061 Aluminum frame, size-specific wheels, 120mm of front suspension, and a solid component spec, the Shred is more than ready to get a little bit rowdy with you.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5/26
- Wheels: Double Wall alloy
- Front Suspension: 120mm
- Fork: Suntour XCM Coil Spring 120mm
- Crankset: FSA Step-Up
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus/Deore 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar, Kona DH stem, Kona S-LOG Grip
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga
- Front Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5/26x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5/26x2.25"
- Saddle: Kona OB